NZPWI Home Page Our talented list of writers always have something interesting to say - read their Blogs now! All of the latest news and results from the New Zealand professional wrestling scene Get the latest Television results - in New Zealand time! Get the latest PPV previews and results! NZPWI has interviewed some of the greats - listen now! Get the latest information on pro-wrestling Tours to New Zealand! Read our comprehensive range of Reviews! Get the latest news and rumours on our Newsboard! Interact with other New Zealand pro-wrestling fans! The NZPWI Store - NZ's online home of WWE DVDs! Click here to check out NZPWI's Youtube Channel! Click here for NZPWI's RSS Feed! Follow NZPWI on Facebook! Follow NZPWI on Twitter!
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 pm

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 69  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

#1 peep wrote:
The Vampire Pieries?

:lol:

:lol:

Shit they had me with the end! I was honestly thinking WTF is she doing... then BAM. Great ending!

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:30 am 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Finally watched my finales!

It was weird, I absolutely knew it was her in the kitchen and then I realised that it meant it was her on the porch as well. DAMN, because that was HOT.

Oh little Jeremy, you're such a fool. Such a jailbait fool. I'm so sad your ass of an uncle killed your hot girlfriend of awesome. Now get a haircut.

In other news I'm delighted to see that the Lockwoods have been outed as the werewolves I picked up on from the start. If you rewatch Tyler and his dad having any altercations, it's really weird and foreshadows it all.

Supernatural - break bones, not faces. Man, I don't know how I feel. The brotherly threeway felt wrong, the end was too clean but at the same time what I wanted but at the same time doesn't do anything for the promise of S6. I'm glad that Cas - which, by the way, disgusting - got his mojo back but disappointed that we're dead, we're alive. I didn't like the bulk of the car stuff, which felt forced. I liked all the flashes of Times When Sam Had Better Hair, Except At The Start When He Had That Mushroom Cut Going On. I didn't like how everyone was practically wearing the same outfit, even Lucifer. And then what was with light-popping Sam??

Please bring back the awesome and ghosts and demons and burninations and saltings. PLEASE. And get Sam a haircut.

... I miss Bela.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:19 am 

How awesome is Breaking Bad?

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:22 am 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Much. Very Much.

""No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. " - Ultimate Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:22 am 
NZPWI Staff
NZPWI Staff

bee wrote:
Supernatural - break bones, not faces. Man, I don't know how I feel. The brotherly threeway felt wrong, the end was too clean but at the same time what I wanted but at the same time doesn't do anything for the promise of S6. I'm glad that Cas - which, by the way, disgusting - got his mojo back but disappointed that we're dead, we're alive. I didn't like the bulk of the car stuff, which felt forced. I liked all the flashes of Times When Sam Had Better Hair, Except At The Start When He Had That Mushroom Cut Going On. I didn't like how everyone was practically wearing the same outfit, even Lucifer. And then what was with light-popping Sam??

Please bring back the awesome and ghosts and demons and burninations and saltings. PLEASE. And get Sam a haircut.

I'm much the same. I enjoyed it. But yeah. I didn't even freak when Cas & Bobby bit it because I knew they'd be magic'd back to life...everybody's death have happened so often there is a massive lack of tension when real trouble is faced.

With the low key nature of everything, I assumed if Dean hadn't interrupted that Mike & Lucy would have just had a fist fight. Way to end the world, guys.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:17 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Also they stiffed us a bit on the inevitable big Dean Vs. Sam, Good Vs. Evil that they'd been building up. Ehh, messy.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:13 pm 
NZPWI Staff
NZPWI Staff

Hmmm, yes actually, they did. I hadn't thought that much about it. But that is indeed a messy way to tie things up when the whole series has aimed towards that moment.

I take back my earlier comment on Mike & Lucy fist fighting in a tiny graveyard. They probably just would have emoted towards each other until all humans naturally died off the planet. Or kissed.
Or both.

Also, really not a fan of the God character's constant saves of people over this season and last. He ignores everything bad & crazy but steps in when the plot demands they reverse something/alter the status quo (although i guess that is how he is portrayed in his own book). He's the biggest dick on the show and we've never seen him. He really is the deus ex machina to end them all... removes a lot of inventive storytelling.

I hope Cas returns next season anyway. The actor is just too funny. He should have remained human and gone on wacky adventures.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:15 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Yeah, I'd be quite happy to see some more Cas & Dean buddied on the road for some monster hunting. Cas's oblivious interactions are hilarious. "The voice is telling me I'm almost out of minutes."

And yes, they really built up epic Dean Vs. Sam. And bailed.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:07 pm 
NZPWI Staff
NZPWI Staff

bee wrote:
Cas's oblivious interactions are hilarious. "The voice is telling me I'm almost out of minutes."

:lol: I loved that one. They should just let Sam go off and find a haircut for 22 episodes. Cas & Dean on the road, that's what the next season should be.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:46 pm 

Supernatural S5 finale:

I (like many others apparently) thought that Chuck's mysterious vanishing indicated that he might actually be God.

However; I also have a different theory: God is actually a a black 1967 Chevrolet Impala.

Think about it - it makes as much sense as anything else in Supernatural! :lol:

Hedgehogs: Why can't they just share the hedge?

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:50 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

This one time, I saw 1965 or 1969 God.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm 
NZPWI Staff
NZPWI Staff

In that case, I saw God a couple weeks ago. He had three sweaty bogans inside him.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm 
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

I KNEW the Lockwoods were werewolves! Well, actually I didn't, but a friend that is watching the series pointed it out and I went "Oh yeah!".

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:26 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

I'm not sure if it's predictability, good foreshadowing, or I just now see any sign of aggression as werewolves. OMG BATSITA IS A WEREWOLF. :P

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm 
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

YOU'RE a werewolf.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:47 am 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Survivor winner spoiler (so no one can accidentally click in here)

Quote:
Poor Russell. Hes the best player ever, but no one is ever gonna vote for him!! He needs his own show or something. Keep him on TV dammit!

#1 peep wrote:
I'm so bored today, I wish I could just slowly get blackout drunk while betting all day. Yeah, I want a Mel C night.

SAVE THE FORUM!

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:20 pm 

Ugh, what was up with Damon in that ep? More like Lame-on.

And I wish more shows would concludify their seasons, rather than cliffhangering them.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

I had more problems with Stefan, who was being an ass. Whereas I thought Damon was quite nifty.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

PrimeTimePlaya wrote:

Quote:
Poor Russell. Hes the best player ever, but no one is ever gonna vote for him!! He needs his own show or something. Keep him on TV dammit!

Even though survivor has only just finsihed, I'm going through Survivor withdrawals. :cry: :cry:

This season was one of the better ones although I think I've missed a few here and there ...

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:18 pm 

LOST finale screens in the US on Monday! (NZ time)

2.5 hour finale (with a 2 hour recap screening prior to it).

From the latest US episode:

Quote:
I thought Charles Widmore being shot was a bit of an unceremonious end to someone who was sold as so important a figure... Maybe we haven't seen the last of him?

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:41 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Can't believe there's only 1 episode left! I wonder how its gonna end in the alternate universe back in LA? <3 Desmond!!

#1 peep wrote:
I'm so bored today, I wish I could just slowly get blackout drunk while betting all day. Yeah, I want a Mel C night.

SAVE THE FORUM!

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:07 pm 

PrimeTimePlaya wrote:
Can't believe there's only 1 episode left! I wonder how its gonna end in the alternate universe back in LA? <3 Desmond!!

Seems like it's potentially leading to some kind of "merge" of the two realities judging by the flashes of memory the flash-diagonal folk are getting.

Desmond is freakin' awesome! :D

2.5 hour finale is pretty sweet. I'll be camped out on the couch with cider and junkfood, probably with my phone turned off :P

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:28 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Greatest American Hero wrote:
PrimeTimePlaya wrote:

Quote:

Even though survivor has only just finsihed, I'm going through Survivor withdrawals. :cry: :cry:

*sigh* same.

Amazing Race will have to do, i just got the 16th season..........although heard it sux/is going down hill.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:45 pm 

Big Nasty Bastard wrote:
PrimeTimePlaya wrote:

Seems like it's potentially leading to some kind of "merge" of the two realities judging by the flashes of memory the flash-diagonal folk are getting.

Desmond is freakin' awesome! :D

2.5 hour finale is pretty sweet. I'll be camped out on the couch with cider and junkfood, probably with my phone turned off :P

Yeah, I loved Hurley in that sideways. "Dude, you didn't tell me Ana Lucia would be here." "Do I know you?" "Ah no, we've never met." <3 Hurley knowing all about the other life.

I'm picking a big reunion at the concert, since Des is taking Kate there, Hurley and Sayid may head there, Miles is going, Jack is going and so is Jack's son's mother (who I'm guessing might be Juliet), Sawyer may go along with Miles, Charlotte will likely be there, and if it's linked to the concert with Faraday and Driveshaft, we may get some Charlie goodness. Plus Jack may take Claire along. It's gonna be sweet.

I just have a really horrible fear of an Endor ending when all is said and done, with Hurley walking slightly away from everyone at some celebration and seeing the glowing ghosts of all the dead characters waving back at him.

Pi, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, and this is just the beginning; it keeps on going, forever, without ever repeating. Which means that contained within this string of decimals, is every single other number. Your birthdate, combination to your locker, your social security number, it's all in there, somewhere. And if you convert these decimals into letters, you would have every word that ever existed in every possible combination.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:53 pm 
NZPWI Forum Life Member
NZPWI Forum Life Member

Location: Military School with the Goddamn Finkelstein shit kid..
PrimeTimePlaya wrote:

Quote:

+1

A man who, beyond the age of 26, finds himself on a bus can count himself as a failure.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1707 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 69  Next