If you’ve been wondering if you’ll have an opportunity to purchase something to commemorate this historic weekend, wonder no longer. NZPWI can today exclusively reveal the details of the WWE merchandise that will be on sale at the Westpac Trust Stadium.
Where Can I Buy WWE Merchandise?
- There will be a large merchandising marquee outside the main gates by the Stadium ticket pickup box on the Entry Plaza. It will be open from 2pm onwards on March 4, so you can avoid the rush and purchase your merchandise before the Stadium gates open.
- There will be a merchandising marquee outside the Members & Corporate Box Entry doors (which will be used to access the WrestleMania & SmackDown lounges).
- There will be a merchandising stand inside the Stadium Concourse opposite Aisle 28 on the Eastern Side of the venue.
- There will be a merchandising stand inside the Stadium Concourse opposite Aisle 15 (by the Stadium Food Court).
What WWE Merchandise Will Be Available?
- Randy Orton – Tattoo (Black)
- Kurt Angle – You Suck (Black)
- Undertaker – Face (Black)
- Benoit – 20 Years
- Matt Hardy – Soul (Black)
- MNM – Dare To Stare (Black)
- Boogeyman – Getcha (Black)
- Cena – Hustle (Black)
- HHH – King Of Kings (Black)
- Edge – R-Rated (Black)
- HBK – Rise Above (Grey)
- Rey – Mask (White/Black)
- NZ Tour T-Shirt
- NZ Event T-Shirt
- Stubby Cooler
How Can I Pay?
By credit card, cash and eftpos. ATMs and Eftpos facilities will be available at the Stadium.
Merchandising facilities will be open after the show.